November 20, 2020 – Capstone Announces Coffee Traders the Economic Fair Trade Board Game. The publisher of titles such as Arkwright and CloudAge has just announced a very cool looking java game with a very impressive engine. This is not just another version of Coffee Roasters, this is a brand new experience that looks incredibly robust (pun intended).
The game costs $99.95 or you can upgrade to $119.95 to also get a sack of branded coffee they are launching in partnership with La Terza. The pre-order lasts until Jan 23, 2021 with the final product expected to ship May 1, 2021 in the US.
Coffee Traders details from Capstone:
1970. It is the dawn of a new era – the future of coffee farming is bright!
Empowered with new Fair Trade standards, small-scale coffee farmers from regions around the world have access to new markets.
Work with your competitors to develop the regions you see fit for the best coffee beans while keeping a watchful eye on the market. Construct buildings to help your Fair Trade coffee plantations thrive while enhancing your network for trading coffee. Will your plantations fall to ruin or will you rise to the top and become the world’s greatest Coffee Trader?
- Work, build, trade, harvest, and deliver coffee in the highly interactive world of Coffee Traders!
- Help your Fair Trade coffee plantations thrive by building coffee farms, hospitals, production stations, and more!
- Supply your coffee to restaurants and cafes while piggybacking off the actions of your competitors
- Become specialized in the different types of coffee regions and earn rewards to benefit your trading empire
- Includes over 350 Wooden pieces, 55 Metal Coins, and 90 Resin Coffee Beans
1 Large Game Board
5 Player Boards
387 Wooden Game Pieces
117 Cardboard Tokens
90 Coffee Beans
55 Metal Coins
1 Score Pad
Dimensions: 15.5 x 11 x 2.75 inches
Weight: 8 lb